If You’re Not Online, You’re Behind”-Evelyn Lee
If you have an opinion that online networking venues such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter were just for fun, think again you may be wrong. They are essential platforms for building your business’s reputation.
Internet users are connecting, communicating and engaging via Social Media platforms. They are members of online communities. It is important for you to belong to the same communities as your niche market.
Facebook was launched in May 2004 and currently has more than 500 million users. It is the most popular social network used worldwide and has more than 50 million users online at any point of time. Facebook engineers have mastered search engine optimization. By creating a fan page for your business, you automatically boost your presence on the Web. Having a Facebook page of your business is like customizing your car to have a nitro booster.
bpd offers this acceleration to your business by providing customized face book fan pages. These pages are another form of your website and can have almost all or even more features that you have on your website. Some distinguished features of Facebook fan pages are:-
- An eye catching welcome tab designed to your taste.
- Few other tabs relating to your business like about your company, terms, brands, etc.
- An exquisite jQuery tab for your products gallery.
- A lead generation form or a contact form for people to reach you just in seconds.
- A tab having all your social connections which will enable visitors to connect to you on a user desired social network.
- A tab having offers or content that will be visible only to your fans or people who like your page.
- Quizzes and Surveys.
- RSS Feeds / News Feeds.
- Customized Twitter page design and Integration on Facebook.
- LinkedIn profile Integration on Facebook and twitter.
- You tube Channel with 1 free video creation of your products.
- And many more…..
Advantages of having a Fan page:-
- Provides a base camp for your business on the internet.
- Facebook fan pages drives traffic – Facebook users does not come alone they always come with their friends and an average user has 130 friends.
- Connect with your customers.
- Make Digital Services better.
- Facebook fan pages make it easy for you to engage with your customers for free.
- Direct connection to the people outside the business.
- Deepen customer relations.
- A good place for brand enthusiasts to converse.
What Our Clients Say!
Interested in working with us?
Or got a question? Maybe just want to say hello?